Wednesday 14 March 2012

Hayes predicts first round KO at CWFC fight night 4


MIKE ‘300’ HAYES believes he’ll stop Andreas Kraniotakes in the first round of their bout at Fight Night 4 on Friday to take the vacant CWFC heavyweight title.

The pair clash in the main event at the Dubai World Trade Centre on another stacked card that features eight professional bouts, which will be preceded by a five-fight amateur card.

Hayes (16-4-1), a Bellator and Strikeforce veteran who hails from Washington, is confident he can inflict a first ever Cage Warriors defeat on Kraniotakes (13-5-0), who’s secured first round wins against Jay Mortimore, Dave Keeley and Dmitry Poberezhets fighting for the organisation inside the past 12 months.

“My view on the fight and the way I’m picturing it in my head is; first round, come out, him and I are going to trade, I’ll be elusive, I’m not going to get hit and I’m going to land a big right hand and finish the fight - first round knockout,” said Hayes, who’s on a four-fight win streak, the most recent of which came against Neil Grove at Bellator 52 last October.

The CWFC Fight Night 4 card will also feature the meeting of Europe’s top flyweight Phil Harris and The Ultimate Fighter 14 contestant Casey Dyer, plus six more top class fights. Click HERE for the full fight card and HERE to purchase tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive