Monday 12 December 2011

Kenda Perez Maxim photos

Photo via Maxim UK
Photo via Maxim UK


UFC on Fuel TV and "Best of PRIDE" host Kenda Perez was featured in the December 2011 issue of Maxim UK .
From Maxim:
"The funnest part about being me right now is definitely all the traveling I'm getting to do because of my job with the UFC, and of course all the fights i attend! So far I've visited so many States throughout the country and even travelled across seas to London, Germany, Ireland just to name a few. I also have the future UFC overseas events to look forward to like Brazil and Japan! As far as what I would enhance in my life, that's tough because I have already done so much that I would never have imagined! All I hope for is continued success in my career and a blessed journey while I'm doing it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive