Friday 16 December 2011

Dennis Hallman: I pissed off 'Uncle Dana' and Joe Silva

Photo via ESPN.com
Photo via ESPN.com
"If I would have lost this fight after pissing Uncle Dana off with the bikini and then not making weight, if I would have not have performed, if I wouldn't have finished this guy, if I would have fought him to a decision or something, then I could have expected to get cut even if I would have won. But I think that giving him the business and handling him the way I did probably saved my job and gave me one more chance to not screw up again. I had to pay five grand to that kid. I don't want to pay five grand to anybody anymore for not making weight, so that's not going to happen anymore. ... Between my pro and [amateur] fights, I have over 100 fights and this is the first time I didn't make weight. I'm ashamed of it, and it won't happen again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive