Sunday 16 October 2011

Paul 'Sassangle' Sass ready for “whoever the UFC tells me to fight”

Paul Sass is looking like a force to be recond with in the UFC lightweight division. The undefeated Brit, who signed a contract with the organization in 2010 has nine wins via submission in ten fights, being eight triangle chokes, and holds a mma record of 12-0-0

Sass who trains with Marcelo Brigadeiro in England, debuted a year ago in UFC with a quick triangle choke over Mark Holst, and returned to the cage at UFC on Versus 6, on the beginning of the month, against Michael Johnson. Once again, a win by submission on the first round.

This is what Sass told Tatame.com:

“Yeah, everything as planned, I wanted the submission”,, guaranteeing he wasn’t worried about the year he had to take to heal some injuries. “I was very focused in what I had to do in the fight. It was great, specially getting the victory. The crowd liked my fight and I am very happy about it”.

“Definitely they will avoid the ground fight but I will keep working to get submissions. Anyway I am improving my striking a lot at Kaobon. We have loads of great strikers there and a very good coach”, warns the English talent. And about his possible opponents, he sends a message to UFC’s matchmaker Joe Silva: “Whoever the UFC tells me to fight”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive