Tuesday 4 October 2011

Gilbert Melendez:"I think I can beat every style out there. It doesn’t really matter to me."

"It’s exciting that the boss definitely wants me over to the UFC, because it’s definitely a good move for me. As far as I’m concerned (Jorge) Masvidal is the next guy on my list, and I’m focusing 100-percent on him, so before I get too excited, I’m just focusing on tearing that guy up. But definitely my goal is to be in the UFC, so if we can get that there sooner than later, I’m all for it ... I’d be there in a heartbeat. Money doesn’t really mean nothing at this point, my money’s good. I’m happy with my money. If he told me to come fight for the same price, I would do it ... It would be nice to get a title shot, but if I need to come through it and work my way up, I’m more than willing. Part of being number one is beating everyone, every match-up. I think I can beat every style out there. It doesn’t really matter to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive