Saturday 8 October 2011

Fedor Emelianenko vs Jeff Monson staredown pic from M-1 Global in Moscow

Photo
Former PRIDE Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko, currently mired in an 0-3 slump, will try to get back into the win column against Jeff Monson on Nov. 20 under the M-1 banner at the Olimpiskiy Sports Complex in Moscow, Russia.
From "The Last Emperor" (via LowKick.com):
"During my last three fights I always had a feeling that I can win. But somehow, in the last moment something always went wrong. I'm very happy to fight at home. Since the majority of my fights took place in Japan or United States, I'm happy to be fighting in Russia again after 4 years. I would like to thank Jeff Monson for the opportunity to fight him, I always followed his career and hope that we'll be able to show a beautiful fight for the fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive