Wednesday 13 July 2011

Quinton “Rampage” Jackson a major possibility to play Marvel’s next big superhero character, “Luke Cage”

It has today been revealed that former UFC light heavyweight champion, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson could be heading back to the big screen in a big way after it was revealed he has been shortlisted to play Marvel’s next big superhero character, “Luke Cage” in a forthcoming movie.
Speaking via CBM, Jackson said:

That’s kind of crazy. I actually had a meeting with Marvel a long time ago about… I don’t know if I can say that. I would love to play Luke Cage, I think I would be a perfect Luke Cage. I think I would be a very believable Luke Cage. I don’t think there’s anyone out there who would be a more believable Luke Cage that me.
The news will have MMA fans fearing the worst after Jackson recently revealed that once his movie career paid him more than his fighting one did he’s be hanging up his gloves for good. Jackson competes for the UFC light heavyweight title against Jon Jones in September in Denver, Colorado.
By Michael Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive