Saturday 14 May 2011

Rashad Evans denies sending racist messages to Jones

Jon Jones recently tweeted that Rashad Evans sent him a racially-charged text message
So rashad just texted me calling me a "fake ass white boy" and Rampage an uncle tom? Someone needs a BETTER counselor
Read entire Twitter... (Jon Jones)
Evans did post disparaging messages about his once and hopefully future opponent.
Question: if u r or were so confident then y fake a thumb injury? Cuz just between me & y'all he don't need surgery! ... but I ain't one 2 gossip so u didnt hear it from me! (ala Living Color) 4 u young folk! Lol ... If I'm lying, I'm dying! Ask @jonnybones when is his surgery & who was his dr! He so fake he fake surgeries!! Now that's fake!
However, Evans vehemently denies sending any racist message:
what makes y'all think I said such a thing 2 Jon? Did he say I said that?
so do y'all assume it's true cuz he said it? Do y'all believe Jon is God & everything he says is true? He lied about surgery!cmon
Let me just state 4 the record I never made a racist statement 2 Jones. Jones creditability is gone with his fake surgery.
Read entire twitter. (Rashad Evans)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive