Tuesday 8 October 2013

Mir: If cut by UFC, retirement a possibility

UFC president Dana White is on record as saying this is a loser leaves town match. Frank Mir appeared on Monday’s edition of the MMA Hour, and said he wasn't entirely convinced.

"As far as the UFC wanted to release us, I’ve heard the same thing that Dana said absolutely, I find it hard to believe that they’re going to let Alistair to be picked up by another organization," said Mir. "I still think he could sell a ton of tickets. Myself? I keep my opinion to myself on me. I guess I would have to see what I’m selling afterwards."

Mir has no plans to retire, but said if he was released, it would certainly move him in that direction.
"Obviously I have no real desire to fight for another organization, so if I were to be let go that would be a huge step in the form of retirement," said Mir.

via:MMAFIGHTING.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive