Thursday 8 August 2013

Rampage Jackson: 'I've never been a big fan of MMA, Not a fan boy"

Jackson talks professional wrestling and becoming a TNA superstar to Rick J. Lee:
"I'm a big kid at the end of the day. If you guys go back and watch my interviews from the past, I'm not really a big MMA fan, I've never been a big MMA fan. I used to be a big pro wrestling fan when I was a kid, but, I've never been a big MMA fan. I'm the type of person that I like to do it then watch it. I enjoy training MMA when my body isn't all beat up and I enjoy fighting. But, I don't sit around and watch it like the little fan boys. I'm not hating on them, no fan no sport, but that's just not me. I just want to go and put on a good show for everybody and I enjoy doing it and I enjoy fighting and I enjoy making people scream, laugh and yell. That's me, that's who I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive