Tuesday 23 July 2013

UFC veterans Kurt Pellegrino and Tom DeBlass announced for Bellator 107


Bellator MMA will return to Atlantic City's Revel on Friday, November 15th live on Spike TV as Point Pleasant's own Kurt "Batman" Pellegrino will return after nearly two years away from the cage as he takes on Saul "The Spider" Almeida in a lightweight affair, while fan favorite and Ricardo Almeida disciple Tom DeBlass will also return to the Bellator cage.
The night will also feature the Bellator Tournament Finals in the welterweight and featherweight divisions, as well as stacked preliminary card.

"I've been in retirement for the last two years, but I've been in the gym every day since and the competitive fire has still been burning inside of me," Pellegrino said. "Every morning I wake up I realize I had the same dream as the night before, and it's to go out the way I want. With Bellator back in Atlantic City, this is my opportunity to end my nightmare and go out the way I want, the way I deserve."

Tickets go on sale Friday, July 26th at 10 a.m. at all Ticketmaster locations, online at Ticketmaster.com and by calling 800-745-3000. The Main Card will broadcast LIVE starting at 9 p.m. EST on Spike, as well as in Spanish language on mun2. The preliminary card will be streamed LIVE and FREE on Spike.com, with doors to event opening at 6:00pm EST.

"We were witness to an incredible night of fights during our first visit to Revel and I expect nothing but the same on November 15th," Bellator Chairman & CEO Bjorn Rebney said. "Atlantic City has become a second home for Bellator and with New Jersey favorites like Pellegrino and DeBlass on this card to compliment two tournament finals, Revel is in store for another huge night of fights."

For more information, visit Bellator.com, follow Bellator on Twitter @BellatorMMA, follow Bellator Chairman & CEO Bjorn Rebney @BjornRebney and check out Bellator on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BellatorMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive