Tuesday 14 May 2013

Tim Sylvia talks unfinished business inside the Octagon

Former UFC heavyweight champion, Tim Sylvia recently spoke to mma weekly , telling them there is unfinished business with UFC Heavyweights Mir & Barry.

“Frank Mir, first and foremost. You know, unfinished business man. He broke my arm and I wanted to keep fighting and they wouldn’t let me, so I’m irritated. I’d like to fight a striker so that we could put on a good show. I have a good friend, Pat Barry, who is in the UFC. I think if him and I fought it would be Fight of the Night or Knockout of the Night. Someone would go to sleep and it would be Fight of the Night. We might be able to score both of them. One of us gets Knockout of the Night and Fight of the Night. We’d put on a good show. We’ve had some good sparring sessions so it would be a good fight for the fans. I know he brings it and so do I, so something bad is going to happen to one of us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive