Thursday 30 May 2013

Paul “Semtex” Daley slams Bellator over contract issues

Former UFC and Strikeforce slugger, Paul Daley has took to his Facebook page, to voice his opinion on his current employers Bellator.
Daley said:

Just got word Bellator have refused to allow me to fight yet another opponent!!! It’s becoming really frustrating that even though they are not my managers, they can approve my fights.

I’ve got great fights offered to keep me busy fighting and earning, and they seem to want to put a stop to this….all this while, having to pay for my OWN legal costs on a matter that influence my visa outcome…and my ability to fight for the promotion (Bellator) Its bullshit.

There’s a lot more too…with regards to other promoters having to PAY Bellator a “Booking fee” for using me on there(sic) shows?….
Terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive