Wednesday 29 May 2013

Miesha Tate steps in for injured Cat Zingano as taping of TUF 18 begins in Las Vegas


Last month Cat Zingano defeated Miesha Tate by referee stoppage in the third round to earn her title shot and role as TUF 18 coach ,But Zingano Injured her knee in training and has been replaced by non other than Miesha Tate.

Zingano told Yahoo Sports :

"I was doing my regular routine, my strength and conditioning. I was jumping over tunnels that were about 12 inches high. I'd jumped over them like 10 times already. This one time, I jumped up and my left knee came down right on track and my right knee bent outward. Snap, crackle, pop, and I hit the floor.
That was all she wrote. It was terrible. It hurt bad, but the thing that bothered me most was the sound. I never experienced anything like that."

TUF 18 premieres on Wednesday, September 4 on FOX Sports 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive