Electronics company BassBuds, has announced the expansion of its product offering with the introduction of BassBoomz – a portable Bluetooth speaker targeted at the affordable leisure and travel accessory market.
Introducing the BassBoomz Bluetooth speaker
A triumph of design, aesthetics and functionality, the greatest BassBoomz triumph lies where it matters most for a speaker – the quality of sound. Spacious clarity over an astounding depth of bass even at maximum volume. Their colossal output is the unmistakable trademark of BassBoomz.
“We wanted to allow our consumers to share the superb sound quality they’re used to in our earphones with as many people as possible” said BassBuds co-founder Clint Ippoma. “BassBoomz create the ultimate social experience. Our splitter cables connect to each other to daisychain as many BassBoomz – boosting their power and volume whether at home or away on holiday.”
Beyond the satisfying resonance of their sound, BassBoomz are a convergence of practical solutions and ingenious features; with a compact construction and a striking range of colours. Features also include:
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries allow up to 6 hours playback.
- Bluetooth v2.1 with enhanced data rate and secure, simple pairing.
- Compatible with all audio devices via Bluetooth or 3.5mm AUX input.
- Magnetically Shielded 40mm (4Ω) driver.
- 3W output.
- Strong, solid metal case.
- Dimensions: 55mm X 52mm (resonator closed) height 68mm (resonator open).
- Weight: 180g (260g with packaging).
- 5-way splitter cable for connecting multiple BassBoomz
BassBoomz raise the bar for portable speakers of their size and specification. Every material, component and feature is optimised to produce a paradigm shift of sound and build quality. BassBoomz is now available online on the www.bassbuds.co.uk/bassboomz website and as well as authorised resellers. BassBoomz retail for Limited collections will be available from September 2013.