Tuesday 9 April 2013

UFC Releases TUF "The Smashes" Finalist Colin Fletcher

Looks like the UFC have made another gaffe by cutting Colin ‘Freakshow’ Fletcher he was released by the Organisation following a unanimous decision loss to Norman Parke at TUF Smashes Finale, which followed a unanimous decision loss to Mike Ricci at UFC 158. Which counts as ONE loss on File,
"Freakshow' discussed the cut via facebook.

"Is it just me or does cut after 1 official UFC fight seam a little harsh I know I didn't perform my best but it wasn't a boring fight


And was against a guy who trains out of tristar with rory McDonald n gsp
I took the fight on 6 weeks notice in his home town and got their 4 days b4 the fight basically trained with a hand full of local guys and ppl I teach
I thought I'd done ok in tuf smashes I only really struggled with Norman who I had became really close with and may have looked an arse in that fight also but I was told that showed I had a heart and was a good guy
 
And at the end of the day tuf is a competition and I was a finalist I know of a few semi finalists who get kod or subed and go on to be given multiple chances
I know I could beat 75% ov UFC fighters given the chance
And I will get the chance again ill do whatever I have to to be back where I belong and have loads of fun doing it cos I'm a fighter and whether its in someone's back garden or the Madison square garden it's all the same
I live 4 this shit !!!! "
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive