Monday 29 April 2013

Silva wants Jones calls Dana White.

According to White, Silva had a specific request, but he wouldn't divulge it.

"It’s not important," he said. "It doesn't matter who he wants to fight. He’s got to fight Weidman first. If he doesn’t beat Weidman, what difference does it make? The fight isn’t even real. Who he wants to fight doesn’t matter. He better want to fight Weidman right now."

"You guys can assume whatever you want," White said.
"Assume away."

 Chael Sonnen gave his opinion on the superfight:

"The last thing I want to do is disparage Anderson Silva, but it's tough for me,"

Chael said:

"I whipped him for 30 minutes, he whipped me for less than 30 seconds. I whipped Jon for zero seconds and he whipped me the entire fight. It's just tough. You're asking me for my opinion, Jon’s better."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive