Monday 1 April 2013

Felice Herrig apologizes for Bellator 94 scuffle with Heather Clark

"First off I want to apologize to any of my fans that thought what I did was unsportsmanlike," she tweeted. "Looking back on it now I probably shouldn't have reacted that way but my emotions got the better of me. Heather has been on a mission for almost 2 years now trying to fight me and has done the typical trashing of me to try and get that attention to do it." 

 "Heather is a very tough fighter and I wish the drama leading up to it was not as heated as it became but I assure you it was not brought on be me at all," she stated. "I never attack anyone who hasn't attacked me first. I wish Heather a speedy recovery and I'm not upset that she took a swing at me after the bell... I probably would have done the same. Actually I know I would have done the same!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive