Sunday 31 March 2013

Michael Bisping wants Belfort rematch.


In a recent interview Bisping was asked which of his opponents he would most like a rematch with, 'The Count' said all of them but most of all the 'Bible bashing' Belfort:

"I'd like to rematch everyone I ever lost to. I'd like to fight Wanderlei again after that bullshit victory he had against me. I'd like to fight Chael again. Even he said I won that fight. I'd fight Rashad. I'd fight Henderson again too. He beat me fair and square, but I still want to fight him again. Obviously I can't do anything without that fight coming up, seeing pictures of it on message boards. And, of course, I'd like another fight with the Bible-bashing Vitor Belfort, Vitor the boring bastard Belfort."

“Obviously I have the utmost admiration for Anderson Silva. He’s proven time and time again that he’s the best. I’m a big fan of Anderson Silva, his fighting style as well as him as a person. I’ve met him a few times, and he’s a good guy. But he’s also the guy I’d most like to fight as well. It would be a travesty if, when I retire, I’ve never fought him. I’ve been close a few times. But that’s nobody’s fault but mine. It’s nobody’s fault but mine and some TRT and some clever doctors.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive