Friday 15 February 2013

Dana White not ruling out signing Josh Barnett

Speaking at the  UFC on FUEL TV 7 press conference in London Dana White said:
“I haven’t dealt with him at all. Joe Silva was dealing with him. I know there’s an offer on the table for him. If he wants to take it, it’s been offered. If not, he’s always been his own guy anyway. It’s up to him. He’s a big boy. He’s been around for a long time. He kind of flies by the seat of his pants I think anyways.”
“Even after he won the title, I mean, imagine if Josh Barnett had stayed in the UFC his whole career, what he could have accomplished? The money he could have made, and all the things that could have happened. He’s his own guy. He wants to do his own thing. I’ve got no problem with that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive