Wednesday 13 February 2013

Dan Henderson: "knee is good now and I can go 100 percent.”

Henderson was forced to withdraw from the Sept. 1, 2012 event due to a knee injury, and after Jones refused a short notice fight with Chael Sonnen, the card was scrapped.

“The knee was very unstable. I didn’t need surgery, but I probably prolonged it a little by trying to go in and train on it, which may or may not have made the healing process a little slower. I know that it’s good now and I can go 100 percent.”

When asked about what was on the line in his bout with Machida Hendo said:

“Just like any fight nowadays, there’s a lot on the line and Lyoto’s going to be a huge challenge and I’m not looking past this fight. I just want to make sure my game plan is there and that my mind is in this fight and we’ll see what happens after that.”

via: Bleacher report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive