Thursday 31 January 2013

'Cyborg' Santos tells Ronda Rousey: 'Step up bitch,

The ex Strikeforce champion took to her Instagram and Twitter accounts to vent out her frustrations
about meeting the UFC champion Ronda Rousey:

"I am not afraid of Ronda! I will fight her anywhere and anytime for free. Everyone knows I barely make 145, but I am willing to sacrifice and meet her half way at 140. I can't believe Dana says I want nothing to do with Ronda. What he wants me to do is fight Ronda with both my hands tied behind my back or comatosed so that she can have a chance-which is what making me fight at 135 is  to finally shut everyone up  I will fight Ronda with one hand tied behind my Back at 140lb and still kick her ass and prove that I'm the real champ not her- and let the winner take ALL come on rhonda step up bitch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive