Tuesday 29 January 2013

Bec 'Rowdy' Hyatt announces opponent for Invicta FC 5

Hyatt took to facebook with this statement:

My next fight is scheduled for April 6th against ISKA Muay Thai champion Jasmika Cive from Austria on the Invicta Fighting Championships 5 card :) Her MMA record is 5-0 & I'm super excited about this challenge :) Regardless of who's name was on the contract, I was going to sign ...it & as luck would have it, I'm very familiar with my opponent after having watched all the footage I could find on her months ago anticipating that a match up may happen at some point :) The event is scheduled for Missouri & not California as first announced :( One thing is for certain though... ridiculously stylish violence will be witnessed by all :) ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive