Friday 14 December 2012

Tony Ferguson signs Paradigm MMA Management for full-service representation

Tony Ferguson, a professional MMA Fighter in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), has signed with Paradigm MMA Management for full service representation. Tony was the winner of the UFC’s reality TV show, The Ultimate Fighter Season 13. He holds a professional MMA record of 13-3, including 11 stoppages (8 KO/TKO& 3 submissions), and a 3-1 record in the UFC.

Tony lives and trains in Oxnard, California with his wife. He is currently recovering from an injury that took place in his last fight but hopes to be back in action early in 2013. Tony is thrilled to sign with Paradigm, stating, “I signed with Paradigm because I wanted a company that can take me to the next level. With the services Paradigm has to offer and an entire team working towards a common goal I believe that I have found just that. I wanted a management team that can handle everything outside the Octagon, so I can concentrate 100% on fighting.”

Paradigm MMA President Audie Attar said this about the signing, “We are truly excited to have Tony join the Paradigm team. Tony is a very exciting fighter and has proven to be a fan favorite because his skills and style. We look forward to working with Tony for many years as he climbs up the lightweight ranks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive