Saturday 29 December 2012

Nick Newell wants to know: “Why he can’t fight in the UFC”

XFC champion, Nick Newell has today hit back at UFC President, Dana White
Speaking via TMZ.com, Newell said:
“I’ve won by arm bar, rear naked choke, guillotine, heel hook, TKO and knockout. In 9 pro fights I have never been out struck. If you have followed this sport, or know anything about it, you would be able to see that I’m amongst its elite. Just because I’m not in the UFC doesn’t mean I wouldn’t beat most of the guys in there.”
This came in response to Dana’s comments who said:
“Never, no. It’s hard to fight here with two arms. It’s tough. There’s guys that we bring in that are considered top guys on the Ultimate Fighter that don’t ever really pan out and make it. Fighting with one arm is just craziness to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive