Thursday 6 December 2012

Mike Pyle Not Any Closer to Retirement

Mike Pyle 37  joined the Sherdog Radio Network’s “Beatdown” show to discuss his career

On whether he’s thought about life after MMA: “I have to. I don’t have a choice. I have to. There’s different avenues that I’m dabbling in. There’s small investments I’m already making from some of the bigger wins that I’ve had. I’ve taken that money and done smart things with it, just being smart with the money that’s coming to me now, just setting up a good life for myself and my wife and potential family. I’m like fine wine, though, man. Thirty-seven, don’t get me wrong: If you look at me, I look 27. I take care of myself. I always have. I’m no closer to retiring than I was five years ago.”
Listen to the full interview (beginning at 3:12:15).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive