Sunday 9 December 2012

Dana White want B.J Penn to retire

                                                                                   Photograph by: Jeff Chiu , AP

Following the event, White said during a FUEL TV interview that he wanted and expected to see Penn hang up his gloves for good.

"He didn't say it tonight but I think BJ is probably going to retire," White said. "I wouldn't mind seeing that. He came back with a fire lit under him. Let me tell you what: That kid looked so good tonight. Rory looked better than he ever looked. The body punches he threw, you dont see punches like that in mixed martial arts. He really put it to B.J. tonight.

"B.J. is a warrior," he continued. "Talk about a guy who doesn't give up, doesn't quit, and just keeps coming. I have so much respect for B.J. I always have, even though the good times and bad times. I‘d like to see him retire. He’s got plenty of money, he's got a great family that loves him, he's got babies, a beautiful wife ... He has nothing left to prove to anybody, and everybody loves him. You heard the arena here tonight. I'd like to see B.J. retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive