Monday 5 November 2012

JDS: I'm the baddest man on the planet, not Jon Jones

UFC Neavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos recently conducted an interview aired on UFC Tonight, during which he declared himself the Baddest Man on the Planet, and welcomed Jon Jones to step up.
“People like to imagine a lot of things right," said dos Santos. "I think Jon Jones is an amazing fighter. He is really good, he is so confident, and I like him... a lot. He is very nice with me and I’m nice with him. But, well, I don’t care about the other belts. I got the heavyweight belt, you know?
"There is just one baddest man on the planet, and I think I am this guy now. So, if he moves up to the heavyweight division, I will think about the fight. If the UFC put him in front of me to challenge me, were going to fight, and I will give my best."
"Thank you very much guys!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive