Wednesday 21 November 2012

Greg Jackson believes his involvement in UFC 154 main event wouldn’t have altered the outcome


Speaking via MMAFighting .com, Jackson said:
“It was too personal for me. I love both of those guys. It is just business, They did what they had to do, but for me it was a personal thing and not something I enjoy. So I hung out with the family and didn’t participate. Time to move on, I guess.”
“I don’t think I could have changed anything. I don’t think it’s one of those things where I’m that important. And that goes for either guy. I don’t think I would’ve changed things either way. But I never play the guessing game like that. It’s not how I am, I try not to think back one thing or the other. I think Carlos is an amazing fighter, and I’m just a little bit of what he does.”
On the potential super fight between GSP and Anderson Silva, Jackson added:
“That’s a challenging fight if it goes down. I have so much respect and love for Anderson. He’s such an amazing fighter that it’s going to be a tough fight. Work cut out for us. If anybody can do it, Georges can, that’s for sure. If it does happen, I’ll help anyway I can. But man, Anderson is so much bigger. A great, great challenge to try to overcome.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive