Tuesday 28 February 2012

Paul Daley wants to rematch 'scared' Tyron Woodley

Tyron Woodley (left) survives a British bumrush from Paul Daley last July. Photo via Strikeforce.com.
Tyron Woodley (left) survives a British bumrush from Paul Daley last July. Photo via Strikeforce.com.
"Real fighters let the fight evolve in whichever way it should go, and they fight to finish, not stall.....real lions go for the kill. I beat Woodley in my opinion, so it wasn’t that frustrating. He fought a scared fight and was tired by the second round. I feel bad that the referee’s decisions gave him the win in the judges’ eyes. Three minutes of inactivity on the floor...that’s not scoring points, and it certainly ain’t entertaining for the fans, who all cheered when it was stood back up. After this fight, the only fight I should be offered is a rematch with Tyrone Woodley for the welterweight belt. It (the division) is interesting, but I think I am the only real character left, now that Nick Diaz has gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive