Thursday 9 May 2013

Eddie Alvarez talks about Bellator and his mma career.

Eddie Alverez recently spoke to mmajunkie , about his mma future and his legal battle with Bellator MMA.
speaking about the change of contract, that led to a lot of confusion, and waiting for his next court date :

"My original contract stated that they need to match all terms of any other contract that I was offered after I was released," he said. "And in the early release, they changed the wording. They changed 'all material terms' to 'material terms,' which from what I'm told and I'm not an attorney, but ... there is a significant difference."

Talking about Bellator mma.

"I'm asking them to do what they said they were going to do," he said.
"You're going to pay me what the other company was willing to pay, or you're just going to step back and say, 'Hey, go on your way, we don't have the means to give you that opportunity.'

"We need to try to come to a resolution that would not make me happy or them happy, but maybe we can get to something that we can both walk out and say, 'OK, we're not totally happy, but we'll get through this and be able to move on.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive