Thursday 27 December 2012

Ronda Rousey 'Esquire' feature

Ronda Rousey was interviewed for the January issue of Esquire magazine. The now UFC women's champion didn't hold back, revealing some interesting answers to a wide variety of questions like:

 I've been arm-barred. I've been arm-barred and I let my arm be broken, and I didn't tap, and I got out, and I still won that fight. Fuck 'em. I don't care. An arm bar isn't the end for me. The ligaments in both my elbows are so loose my arms just dislocate sometimes, just randomly. Because I've experienced it, I don't fear it at all. It's the people who haven't been arm-barred who have that fear. 

Since becoming a sex symbol, I haven't had less sex in my life. It's really funny, actually. I either get men coming up to me like, "Oh, my God, baby, I love you!" or else they're too shy to approach me. Can I get just a little in between? 

Hell no, I ain't gonna hook up with no fighter. I know these guys. They're like a sewing circle and everyone tells everyone everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive