Monday 31 December 2012

Paul Daley Upset With Bellator,might not fight till April


Daley took to his Facebook Saturday morning with this statement.:
I have received a legal document from Bellator this morning, signed by Bellator CEO, Bjorn Rebney and Legal representatives of the promotion.
Despite, Bellator being aware of a legal matter preventing me from obtaining a P-1 visa to compete in the USA, and therefore making it unable for me to fulfill certain terms of my contract, Its seems as though they are attempting to stop me from earning a living while awaiting a decision that is out of my control, and is not expected until Late April 2013.
This situation has been developing daily, since Oct 2012 with back and forth emails between myself, my management and Bellator representatives (including Bjorn, and Talent relations officer Sam Caplan, to name a few)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive