Wednesday 26 December 2012

Daley releases a statement about false arrest!


"It seems as though a mass press release has gone out to the MMA media stating I was involved bar brawl, arrested and cannot obtain a P-1 visa to compete in the USA," Daley stated. "I am currently awaiting a decision on my visa, which is not expected until late April. Which means i am unable to compete in the Season 8 Bellator tournament, as it starts in January. I will be fighting in Europe in the coming months, so I am able to stay active while awaiting a decision on my visa status. I was not involved in a bar brawl. This is 100 (percent) a false statement."

Says his next fight wont't be for Bellator but  says he has signed to compete at the upcoming Cage Contenders 16 which takes place February 23rd in Dublin Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive