Thursday 27 December 2012

Alan Belcher on Yushin Okami: “If he can’t get me down, he’s going to be crapping his pants”

Speaking via MMAWeekly .com, Belcher said:
“we’re both different fighters. He’s still the same athlete and still a good grappler, but he’s improved in a lot of different ways. I was looking at his most recent fights to go by. I wouldn’t even have to train for him if I could just erase that and not know what he was going to do at all, I could go in there and he wouldn’t take me down at all, as easy as he did then. Now he couldn’t do the same thing to me again. That fight doesn’t matter, and I’m a lot better at wrestling and grappling than I was then.”
“Every second we’re on the feet, I’m going to be bringing the pain to him. I’m going to make him make him not want to be in there with me. I want it worse than him, I want this win worse than any fight ever. If he can’t get me down, he’s going to be crapping his pants. Whenever I hit him, he’s going to realize when he looks in my eyes that I want it a lot more than he does, and he’s just going to be the best he can just fighting off his instincts, his heart’s not really going to be in it because he’s going to feel my heart and my ferocity. He will be scared.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive