Monday 19 November 2012

White not talking to Bonnar yet after positive steroid test


UFC President Dana White today said he hasn't spoken to Stephan Bonnar following the retired fighter's positive steroid test and doesn't want to at the moment.
"I haven't even answered his phone call," White said. "I don't hate him, but I just don't want to talk to him right now."
White also confirmed that heavyweight Dave Herman agreed to undergo a drug treatment program.
"I think the thing that bums me out the most about the Bonnar thing is he didn't tell me," White said. "I offered you this fight. He wasn't planning on fighting. He said he was practicing to maybe do some pro wrestling. I've known Stephan for a long time, we have a great relationship – tell me. That's the thing that disappoints me the most."
 
 source: mmajunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive