Friday 9 November 2012

Thiago Silva: I wasted three years of life with ATT

Injuries and a drug suspension have played a part in the lack of recent success.
But Silva, a member of the fast-rising "Blackzilians" team, told MMAjunkie a three-year stint with his former team also was a problem.

"Once I moved to American Top Team, my life started going the wrong way," Silva said of the super camp, which has produced some of MMA's biggest names. "It wasn't a good team. I think I lost three years of my life training the wrong way. Their coaches didn't have much to teach the athletes. I'm glad I found a real team now and I now have the ability to get back on track."

"I wasted three years of my life [at ATT]. But ultimately it was my choice, my decision. I paid the price. Now I have to get back in the race."
"All I have to do is get back to my old habits of working hard in the gym. We didn't train hard at ATT. I only noticed that after I left them."

via:mmajunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive