Thursday 22 November 2012

Diaz vs Koscheck "BAD GUY vs BAD GUY"

“That is a fight I’ll take all day long,” said Koscheck of the possibility of a clash with Diaz, who is still on a suspension handed down by the Nevada State Athletic Commission following his UFC 143 bout with Carlos Condit in February. “I feel like it’s a great match-up for me and I believe the fans are already on board to see that fight. It is a fight that makes sense and I think maybe Nick Diaz and I should settle it up to see who takes the spot behind the number one contender (Johny Hendricks). I feel it would be a great fight for the fans, with a great build-up, and Nick brings a lot to the table. He’s a good fighter. He’s tough. He has that tenacity where it’s ‘It’s me against the world and %$#$ you!’ I have the same attitude. I enjoy fighting people who have the same attitude because they are going to come in, never give up, and they are going to stand in front of you and fight. Nick Diaz will absolutely do that.”

Kosch went on to say:

“It’s going to be bad guy versus bad guy,” Koscheck said. “We haven’t seen too many of those match-ups in the UFC. I feel like the Nick Diaz fight needs to happen and I’m pushing for it. I told the UFC that is the fight I want. He’s a guy who supposedly beat Carlos Condit in his eyes and he still feels he can beat Georges St-Pierre.
“He’s tweeting about it and feels he is the number one guy. Well guess what? Don’t be scared homie. I’m waiting for you. I’ve called him out and I haven’t heard him call me out yet. This isn’t personal with Nick Diaz. I see him as a tough fighter and I want to test myself. I want to put myself right back into the mix of things by beating Nick Diaz.”
via:UFC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive