Tuesday 10 January 2012

Rampage: I'm not impressed by King Mo

"I don't like the guy. He's a hater. He's a big time hater, you know what I'm sayin'? He's been calling me out on Twitter and stuff. He's just hatin' big time. He, uh, he told me a while ago that he wanted to fight me when I'm on my way out. When I'm over the hill. Like most fighters, we get old and the time comes to retire. He said that's when he wants to fight me, years ago. Now he's comin' at me like I'm on my way out."

"I wasn't impressed with Mo's fight at all. He beat some guy and knocked some guy out on the ground, but the guy has no wrestling experience at all. I can look at Mo, I'm a fighter -- I could tell he was gettin' tired. If it woulda went to the next round, homeboy probably woulda come back. Cuz Mo looked like he was gettin' tired. I don't think Mo's been in the cage with the best in the world. He thinks I'm a bum now? Cuz I lost a fight with Jon Jones, one of the best light heavyweights in my weight class right now? So, I lost a fight to that guy, so now I'm a bum? Well, he can say that all he wants, but that guy has never fought anybody close to the caliber of the guys I've fought."

"It's funny that he gotta talk about me after his fight and say I should move down to the Strikeforce and fight him. I'm sorry, but from where I'm sittin', that's a step down. You know what I'm sayin'? Why would I wanna step down to the Strikeforce and fight him when I'm fightin' in the biggest organization in the world?"

via:sbnation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive